Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cosplay Plans 2016

Comic Fiesta 2015 is over! Which also means the end of the year is fast approaching. Which also means this is a good time to update my cosplay plans for next year! Just something simple before I move on to blogging about my Comic Fiesta experience. ^^

For 2015, I wanted to DIY more of my costumes and to also make money from doujin. I think I half-achieved those goals? As usual, I didn't manage to finish up half the plans I made, and pushed them further back, again. I did handmake most of my Franziska costume though, and I'm really proud for that.

I cosplayed two characters this year, who weren't part of the original plan. Tsunemori Akane and Kinomoto Sakura.

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep my resolutions from 2015 throughout 2016 as well.

Confirmed Plans

1. Yoshioka Futaba [Ao Haru Ride]

Just a simple school uniform cosplay from a beloved shoujo manga. ;w; Seriously, this manga gives me so much feels. I have my Kou already, hehe.

2. Alex Benedetto [GANGSTA.]

Alex has a lot of different outfits, so the plan is just to get a dress that is Alex-like and cosplay. xD Raz is doing Nicolas so here I am as Alex.

3. Pyrrha Nikos [RWBY]

I really love Pyrrha's costume design, but it frightens me as well. All that armour and details everywhere. I'm so worried that I don't have the skills for this and that I'll end up not cosplaying this... :'D But I really love Pyrrha's character, so I'll do my best! Hoping to gather a Team JNPR! So far already have Skylar as my Nora and Zheng Yaw as Jaune! Looking for Ren!

4. Katara [Avatar: The Last Airbender]

Was supposed to do this for PAM but ended up procrastinating, as usual. Ahah. :'D

5. Creator [Ragnarok Online]

This plan has been around for awhile, and was supposed to be for PAM as well. In the end, didn't find the time to create the costume. I probably should get a tailor of the dress if I want it to turn out amazing. >w<

Keep in View (KIV)

6. Kinomoto Sakura [Cardcaptor Sakura]

Another Sakura plan! She has so many adorable costumes, and this was the other outfit that really caught my attention. If I give in to the temptation, I'll definitely make this dress. :'D

7. Edea Lee [Bravely Default]

A really interesting game by Square-Enix for the 3DS. And Edea is just super adorable and awesome! I can't resist being attracted to characters like her and games that usually don't get enough attention, hehe.

8. Hsien-ko (Lei-Lei) [Darkstalkers]

Still hoping that I have the motivation and skills for this cosplay.

That's all for now! All plans from the previous years are automatically under KIV. I definitely foresee changes in this list, hahaha.

Quote of the Day: "The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma, The World Ends With You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a smile to brighten up Suzanne's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...